DIY Children's Embroidery Kits

10:52 AM

To my great excitement, my nieces and nephews have began to show quite an interest in stitching when they come to the studio.



This DIY gift giving season is the perfect opportunity to spread around some embroidery propaganda to the young and impressionable; so I assembled a little embroidery starter kit for all of the kids on my Christmas list.


I grabbed these plastic knitting needles and thick thread at Hobby Lobby. The plastic needles are safe for children (with proper supervision) and the large eye of the needle is kid friendly. The needle will pierce most fabric but is best with a knit. 



Stitching promotes eye-hand coordination and makes a great DIY gift for the kiddos on your shopping list. Check out my 4 year old nieces handy work here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images