2012 Etsy Reflections

3:18 PM

US & Canada Etsy Sales in 2012

In 2010, I registered my Etsy shop. At the time I was pumping out yo yo hair clips faster than I could find places to sell them locally or to friends. I sold a grand total of 1 clip on Etsy in the first year. I forgot about my shop and started playing around with stitching.

My First International Sales in 2012

In early 2012, I started posting my embroidery pieces on Etsy. I had a personal goal of selling 100 pieces online within the first year. I spent a large portion of the year with an injured stitching arm due to a roller derby injury and shrugged off my goal.

Thanks to my Australia Etsy Customers!

Here we are, at the end of 2012. To my great surprise, I hit my 101st Etsy sale and I am beyond excited! I can't wait to chart my progress at the end of 2013. Thanks to all of you who made it possible. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images